Doug Funny Fight !!! Doug Funny Fight !!!

HOLY CRAP, DOUG!

YES. wow. didn't even think anyone at this point REMEMBERED Doug. this is pretty interesting though. a longer vid in a similar style would be pretty cool i think.

Mecha Duel Mecha Duel

Holy Crap!

L33t skillz right there. Damn. I wish I was half as talented as you, as that was freakin' awesome. Great job, 10's across the board (cept those that don't count) and fivened.

Megaman X OLB ep.7 Megaman X OLB ep.7

Ok.

Graphics: 9
Well, they're sprites. Most are custom, and that is great, but still..sprites. Course, I can't really say much considering my own Flash history :P..I'm no where near as accomplished as you, but I digress. Points for Protoman X.

Style: 7
It's a sprite movie. Interesting though. An interesting take on the MMX storyline, so it was worth the watch.

Sound: 8
Some of the sounds came out kinda clipped or staticy. But overall pretty clear.

Violence: 4
Eh. Lack of. But hey, it's coming, so that's fine.

Interactivity: 0
What do you expect? You press some buttons to start the movie.

Humor: 2
Serious demeanor, can't really give a good humor score. But that doesn't matter.

Overall:8/10

This was good. Not quite what I was expecting from the little display pic for the movie though. But watching from the beginning till now...I can see how this one took you a while. A huge improvement overall. Great job. Voting score of 4.6, rounded to 5.

The Dude Game The Dude Game

Not...terrible actually.

Not bad, pretty fun. But it looks like you took a lot of 'inspiration" from Suicide Salaryman. Still, interesting. May still get blammed though. Tweaks to the UI would be nice, like the retry button not having to be clicked or a countdown when you restart the level, since there are some where you die pretty fast if you can't get back to the controls in time.

Not bad though.

lollipopers582 responds:

yes actualy i did take inspiration from that. thanks for the coment ill try to work on that.

SAS: Zombie Assault 2 SAS: Zombie Assault 2

Great game, much improved over the first.

Fun game, big improvement over the first, IMO. Liked the guns, nice ramp difficulty, but the skills from levelling could use a little clarification. Maybe an extra one-line description or something.

Looking forward to your next game.

Dress Me Up -Cookie- Dress Me Up -Cookie-

that's hot.

Oh my...<3 October 30, 2005
Reviewed by: manekineko1

Overall Score: 10
I love this on so many levels. <333 I love Cookie, and the music, and your fashion sense is so great I can't believe it.

Please bear my children ;D Even though we're both girls

damn.
awesome.
fived.

A Sad Beginning A Sad Beginning

hmm...

hmm....sounds like a remix of something from Chrono Trigger...i can pretty much hum along with it just as well as my other CT songs...hence the dropped originality score...otherwise, it's an excellent piece of work.

SuperTonic64 responds:

....I never played Chrono Trigger before, but thanks for the review!