The Dude Game The Dude Game

Not...terrible actually.

Not bad, pretty fun. But it looks like you took a lot of 'inspiration" from Suicide Salaryman. Still, interesting. May still get blammed though. Tweaks to the UI would be nice, like the retry button not having to be clicked or a countdown when you restart the level, since there are some where you die pretty fast if you can't get back to the controls in time.

Not bad though.

lollipopers582 responds:

yes actualy i did take inspiration from that. thanks for the coment ill try to work on that.

SAS: Zombie Assault 2 SAS: Zombie Assault 2

Great game, much improved over the first.

Fun game, big improvement over the first, IMO. Liked the guns, nice ramp difficulty, but the skills from levelling could use a little clarification. Maybe an extra one-line description or something.

Looking forward to your next game.

Dress Me Up -Cookie- Dress Me Up -Cookie-

that's hot.

Oh my...<3 October 30, 2005
Reviewed by: manekineko1

Overall Score: 10
I love this on so many levels. <333 I love Cookie, and the music, and your fashion sense is so great I can't believe it.

Please bear my children ;D Even though we're both girls

damn.
awesome.
fived.

Pelican Lost Pelican Lost

interesting concept....

instead of you being pissed at the bird poopin on your car, now it's time for you to poop on other ppls cars! huzzah!
interesting concept, pretty ok game...but..yah. maybe add more to it, maybe more obstacles, make some guys shoot at you, etc...in any case, it was good for what it was, the controls responded well, the game was exactly what you said it was...nice.

and AnkhAgram666....
before you review stuff and say that it was bad or that it sucked..maybe you should be a little higher than lvl 1. and maybe with an animation or two under your belt.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

hella tight yo.

can't wait to pick up the console version...if i can scrap some cash together, and BTW nintendorulez, it doesn't make sense to rate something 0 just cuz it doesn't load for you..you could always try it on a different computer, or not say/vote anything.

Sky Boarder 2 v1.0 Sky Boarder 2 v1.0

good

i don't agree with darknecroman...i thought this game was pretty good..a little fast, a few spelling errors here and there...but easily learned, and pretty ok overall..

Franks Adventure 3 Franks Adventure 3

YAH!!!

YES! It's finally here!
You. Rock.
:D Fine, I have nothing better to do with my time than to wait around for cool Flash games to come to Newgrounds. :P

Weapons Testing Grounds Weapons Testing Grounds

i'm gonna have to agree with the others here...

they're right...
this does look a lot like Die in Style by stenflash..it's nice that you tried this, and i thought that the animation was pretty smooth...this just means that you can probably come up with something more original and probably a hell of a lot better than this. sorry, but for now, this movie gets a blam.

Naru's Sexy Strip Quiz Naru's Sexy Strip Quiz

lol..i liked it

that was mildly entertaining...funnily enough, i didn't even know most of the questions. i really liked the song though, it wasn't annoying at all :D (really)...isn't tokimeki check in...nvm...but nice job. 5.

catbrush responds:

Yes, Tokimeki Check In is a hentai game. Thank you very much. ^^

Ultimate Virtual Piano Ultimate Virtual Piano

it was an interesting attempt

but i'll go with the other ppl...it'd be nice to have the keys correspond with the keyboard (the one in front of you)..and the hand looks a little too skinny..in anycase, it was a nice try. and chunkarmada should stop hating. bastard.